What is my house worth?
People often ask what is my house worth?
Dunedin and East Otago house prices are on the rise! With never-before-seen selling prices that are well above GV, it is hard to know what your property’s value is anymore.
In the highly competitive real estate market, there are a lot of real estate agents vying for your business. So how do you know what valuation to trust from everything they tell you to secure your listing?
Start with a full property appraisal from East Otago property specialist Sandra Clark and gain real insights into your property’s potential in today’s changing real estate market.Free market appraisal
It is the buyer – not the market – who determines the selling price
The market value of your property is not necessarily the same as the selling price. Anyone can put a number to a house value, but it takes experience and thorough research – not to mention some smart negotiating with the buyer – to get the numbers right when it counts most; on the buyer contract.appraise your property
A full wraparound service which means you can relax knowing your listing is in safe hands
Trust Sandra Clark to work diligently on your behalf to attract serious buyers to your listing and see things through to unconditional.
What are the key advantages of working with top selling Waikouaiti and Palmerston estate agent Sandra Clark?
- Well placed in the local area with up to date and historical insights
- Accurate and achievable pricing right from the start
- Matches the property to the best buyer profile for focused marketing
- Highly experienced in residential and lifestyle property sales
- Equipped to handle complex sales like cross-leases, multi-use and investment properties
- Sees the vendor through to their next property for a seamless transition
- Due diligence in covering off all contingencies and requirements
- Manages the all-important human factors along with the business aspect of selling