Finding the right real estate agent to list your house for sale
It’s important to find the right real estate agent to list your house for sale. The Otago property market is highly competitive, with many different agents vying for listings.
Sandra Clark stands out from the crowd for a number of reasons:
- Realistic and achievable price expectations that reflect the true market value of a property
- Wraparound service that extends to transitioning the vendor to their next purchase or rental
- The ability to match the buyer to the property, particularly with unusual or niche markets
- High level of knowledge in contractual and tax obligations for cross-lease, mixed-use and lifestyle properties
- Strong people skills backed by a grounding in psychotherapy and counselling roles
- Rental appraisals and property management services on investment properties
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Proven negotiating skills
- Exceptional success rate from purchase contract to completed sale – conditional to unconditional
Rising to the challenge of a complex sale
A lot of the listings Sandra gets are more complex than a simple residential house sale. Many involve easements, subdividing and cross-leasing, boundary changes, GST questions and other challenges.
With her background in taxation and business qualifications, Sandra is the ideal person to have in your corner sorting through the paperwork and finer details of a property sale.
“Not every house for sale is market ready. By taking the time to work out a strategy with my vendors, help alleviate the stress of having too many things to sort through. I simplify the process and draw up a workable plan.
“Anything from help decluttering for staging to organising a tent to put the family in while the painting is getting done. Nothing is too hard.”
Have a curly question about your property? Arrange an informal chat to gain some clarity before you listContact Sandra
House for sale? Or rental property? Sandra Clark will get you there
Sandra Clark is committed to bringing empathy to the real estate industry, starting with accurate appraisals, honest feedback on the pros and cons of your property and a realistic idea of the types of buyers who would be interested.
“There is a right buyer for every property – I can look outside the usual house hunters when needed to find that perfect match.
If the market isn’t quite right, and you wish to bring in tenants until the timing is better, I can also provide rental property support.
What that means is, I can help you work out the rental price, whether you want to let it furnished or unfurnished, and what to include in the rental agreement should you still wish to re-list*.
I can also act on the owner’s behalf to meet your obligations as a landlord if you are out of town or prefer to have someone else manage your property.”Book a free property appraisal
*In accordance to changes to the Residential Tenancy Act effective February 2021
How much is your property worth?
Get your FREE appraisal so you can find out how much your property could sell for in today’s market
EAST OTAGO PROPERTY SPECIALIST
Buying or selling property in beautiful coastal Otago, including Waikouaiti, Karitane, Palmerston, Moeraki, Warrington, Waitati or Doctors Point?Contact Me