Sandra was born in Dunedin and went to the University of Otago, has a Diploma in Business Studies and Management, was an Accounting Technician and has trained for 7 years in Counselling.
She has been educated within the new Real Estate Legislation. She is enthusiastic to discuss with you the local statistics for your market, the local market overview. She can then present you with the necessary analysis of the market and where your property sits.
Sandra has an approach that leaves you with a feeling of professionalism, has a friendly manner and a diligence and dedication to obtain the result you are looking for. Sandra does care that you get the results you want and will not give up.
Sandra prides herself in the care she shows to her clients and customers to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
At a glance
- I live permanently in the Otago East Coast area
- Both my grandparents and parents have lived in Waikouaiti, where I holidayed in my childhood
- I have sold and bought property in the area and know the market
- 7 years proven real estate experience
- 4 years proven property management experience
- Diplomas in business studies and management
- 17 years in accounting
- 7 years psychotherapy training
How much is your property worth?
Get your FREE appraisal so you can find out how much your property could sell for in today’s market
EAST OTAGO PROPERTY SPECIALIST
Buying or selling property in beautiful coastal Otago, including Waikouaiti, Karitane, Palmerston, Moeraki, Warrington, Waitati or Doctors Point?Contact Me